SUPPORT 4 RECOVERY
People Helping People
Welcome to The Support 4 Recovery Website
Support4Recovery, Inc. is a grass roots non-profit organization made up of individuals and families in recovery from Alcohol and Other drugs.
Our Mission is to assess the needs of the recovering community, develop action plans to support, educate and empower our community and thus promote successful long-term recovery.
Our focus is on celebrating the recovery movement and breaking down the stigma and discrimination by creating a unified voice for positive change.
Please consider joining us in this movement and cause!
Support 4 Recovery Highlights
- NO PAID EMPLOYEES OR DIRECTORS
- 97% OF EVERY DOLLAR DONATED GOES TO THE PEOPLE WE SERVE
- 60% OF ALL DONATIONS ARE LEVERAGED TO BUY 2-3 TIMES THE AMOUNT WE SPEND
- 80% OF OUR PREVIOUSLY UNEMPLOYED DENTAL GRANT RECIPIENTS ARE NOW EMPLOYED AND PAYING TAXES
- 100% OF THE SAN QUENTIN TRAINED COUNSELORS WHO HAVE SPENT 20 + YEARS INCARCERATED HAVE BEEN RELEASED AND ARE EITHER EMPLOYED OR CONTINUING THEIR EDUCATION
- 0% RECIDIVISM OF OUR TRAINED SAN QUENTIN COUNSELORS
- ALL PROJECTS ARE CHOSEN BY PEOPLE IN RECOVERY FOR PEOPLE IN RECOVERY